MSU Photography Prints Price List
MSU Images Gallery
MSU images created by photographers in the University Communications office are available from this gallery at no cost to MSU communicators and other staff and faculty members responsible for marketing and communications for university units. A coupon code* from the University Communications office
is needed for free downloading.
Note: the coupon code for the Complimentary Gallery is msucomp. It only works with images within the Complimentary gallery.
To obtain your free files, use the same process as you would to buy a file or print:
1. Hover your mouse over the left side of the image to reveal the selection tools and select “Buy.”(The free image coupon code is only good for up to 10 images per order.)
2. Select “Downloads,” then “Full Resolution files” then “Add to Cart.”
3. Select “Checkout Now” and “Checkout Now” again.
4. If using this process for the first time, select “Register and Checkout.” Should you return later, you will need to enter only your login information.
5. Accept the license agreement and select “Continue Checkout” and then “Continue Checkout” again.
6. Enter the free image coupon code* from the University Communications office
into the “Have a coupon?” field and press “Apply.” There is no need to complete credit card or billing address information.
7. Place order.
8. Your order will be sent to the University Communications office
for verification and once authorized, a link to a zip file to download will be sent to your e-mail.
Please note the Helmet "watermark" will not download with the selected image.
1. *All University Communicators Network members will receive the free image coupon code from the University Communications office, photography personnel by e-mail. If you have not received the code, e-mail [email protected] and include your name, title, unit/college/department name, and e-mail address. The free image coupon code is for use only by MSU employees to obtain images for MSU communication materials. Please do not provide the code to any person(s), or entity outside of MSU.
2. The free images are high-resolution files and ordering multiple images may increase download time. This is based upon the net access speed at your location. Multiple images should not be downloaded via a dial-up connection.
3. Free images are provided as digital files only.
4. Use of images must be accompanied by a "University Communications"
courtesy credit in print publications and on-line services, and when possible with wall displays. Please credit the image(s) as follows: Photo(s) courtesy of University Communications.
5. Prints up to 11x14 inches may be purchased by selecting the “Buy” option of the selected photo. For larger prints, contact University Communications, Photo and Video personnel. Downloaded images are not intended for reproduction by individual campus units, using office or large format printers. Ordering prints maintains the integrity of the original image.
6. Purchase prints separately from image downloads. Then use the tax-exempt code on your print orders instead of the free image coupon code. Contact the University Communications office for the tax-exempt code.
7. Registering for a free account allows the user to access their order history, save the Shopping Cart and favorites folder, faster checkout in the future, and adds the registered email to a list for future specials and offers.
8. Our site cannot process Tax-Exempt orders at this time. Please contact our office directly for tax-exempt sales of prints and digital images.
Photographers in the University Communications office are constantly producing images that reflect the needs of the broad base of communications professionals and educators at MSU. The award-winning staff uses the latest digital technologies and is available for location shooting, image consultation, and studio portraits at a reasonable cost.
For more information about all photo and video services provide by the University Communications office
visit the Photography and Videography section of the the University Communications office web site
Or call (517) 355-7505.